Website SVP - Social Ventures Partner, India
Job Title: Program Manager- SVP India, Mumbai Chapter
Social Venture Partners India is a pan-India collaborative philanthropy organization. SVP India’s vision is to provide individuals with a platform to engage with philanthropy, in order to create fulfilled lifelong givers.
• We connect and engage philanthropists, helping them make the greatest impact with their contributions of money and time.
• We fund and strengthen NGOs, ensuring they get access to knowledge, markets and funding.
• We invest in a collaborative solution, so those with a common cause can align their efforts and go further together.
SVP India is structured as a non-profit organization with 200+ contributing partners pan India across 7 cities/chapters and is part of the SVP International network.
We are looking for a full-time Program Manager, based in Mumbai, to assist the SVP Mumbai Chapter CEO.
What SVP can offer you: Being part of the SVP India team will give you a chance to be part of a fast growing and dynamic organization that is on its way to becoming a major player in the philanthropy ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to work closely with senior leaders in the corporate and non-profit spaces. The work culture at SVP is supportive and enabling, allowing a driven individual to expand and learn.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com
Roles and responsibilities:
• Build relationships with SVP Mumbai partners and position yourself as the “go-to” resource person when they need assistance
• Plan and attend field visits for our partners
• Assist in setting an engaging and inspiring agenda for monthly partner meetings
• Maintain the partner dashboard with full details of current, prospective and former partners
• Ensure timely partner donations, receipts and 80g certificates
• Assist our portfolio of NGOs with any SVP related query or issue
• Attend SVP related meetings and document the discussion
• Ensure timely disbursal of funds and complete the paperwork required for this
• Research and assist in designing programs & conducting activities that can benefit the portfolio of NGOs
• Organise NGO documents like MOUs, workplans, review notes, etc in Google Drive
• Track and maintain NGOs related activities data – impact and hours
Chapter Management & Communication
• Take part in various chapter committee meetings and be responsible for the work flow of each committee
• Support the end to end grant process by maintaining a long list of prospective NGOs, and then be part of the Grants Committee activities
• Keep an overview of the activities of SVP associated NGOs and make sure that NGOs are aligned to meet the targets of SVP specific requirements
• Regularly interact with SVP NGOs to uncover areas which need support and connect such NGOs to resources and partners within SVP Mumbai
• Coordinate with accounting agency for matters of compliance and finance
• Design marketing collaterals for chapter events
• Help maintain digital presence of SVP by providing content to communications manager
• Assist in ensuring the website content is updated in a timely manner, including partner profiles and NGO pages.
• Capture & catalogue photos and videos of events, meetings and field visits.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3-5 years of work experience as a full-time employee, preferably in the development sector
• A demonstrated track record of planning and executing projects in a collaborative and timely manner
• Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to inspire a wide range of stakeholders to action
• The confidence to interact with senior corporate and non-profit leaders
• The ability to work with minimal supervision in a SMALL but close knit team
• A mature attitude and an “ownership” mindset
• A keen interest in technology and tools for efficient work management
• An Undergraduate degree in any field of study but a PASSION to be part of the nonprofit sector.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org