Empowering youth by skilling them in advance IT Tools and
Nasscom Foundation plans on implementing a project through NGO/for profit partners in DelhiNCR & Karnataka states.
The objective of the project is
- To create skilled workforce for the IT- ITES sector by imparting industry relevant skills
- Provide meaningful livelihood opportunities to less privileged youth
- Empowerment of underserved community members
- Address skill gap in communities and provide meaningful livelihood opportunities to the
youth from the communities
- Address skill gap in tire 2 and tire 3 colleges and provide training to fill the gap and equal
For more information, visit: Link
If you are eager to contribute to nasscom foundation’s vision, please review the Request for Proposal (RFP) attached herewith and share your proposal email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, June 22, 2023, 5:30 PM IST.