Join us in making a real impact on the ground. Our CSR client is seeking game-changing projects, and your proposal could be the key to making a difference!
This is a great opportunity for nonprofits/ organisations dedicated to making a positive impact in the fields of entrepreneurship, skilling, education, and environment and sustainability. We invite applications that would help us foster meaningful collaborations with organisations that are doing impactful work in these sectors.
Sign-up on the India Partner Network (IPN) platform to apply for the RFP. NGO partners can log in if already registered. Fill in the Organisation Profile sections “Basic” and “Compliance”. It is mandatory to add details in the Basic and Compliance sections (and reach a 100% Profile Completion state) to access the RFP application form.
Who is it relevant for?
NGOs and Organisations eligible to execute CSR projects in any of these sectors:
- Equitable computer science: integrating coding curriculum into educational ecosystem
- Teachers and students
- Agritech (SHG/ FPO/ Food security/ Sustainability skilling)
- Focus on women entrepreneurs
- Foundational Skills for entry level jobs in IT: ITeS, Green Skills, BFSI
- Advanced IT Skills: AI Fluency & Foundational skills, Cyber Security skills, Workforce Readiness
- Youth, People with Disabilities
- Environment and Sustainability
- Climate Action initiatives: Water, Solar, Afforestation
- Education: Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka
- Entrepreneurship: Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra (Pune)
- Skilling: Telangana, Maharashtra (Pune), Karnataka
- Environment and Sustainability: Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Maharashtra (Pune)
Proposed Project Budget Range: The CSR client is aiming to allocate a maximum of 1.5 Cr (INR)* for the project. The amount is uniform across all the four themes.
*Note: The proposed amount is an estimate and the actuals would be decided basis the evaluation of the proposal shared by the NGO partner
- NGO partners can apply for more than one thematic area. However, the second application for a program intervention in another thematic area will have to be made with a different email ID. POCs will be able to do so by registering with the new email ID on the IPN platform. The sections on Basic and Compliance details will be prefilled if registering again with the same organization
- Focus on programs with strong technology integration for program implementation
- Prerequisite: This RFP is open only to non-profit organisations with the following documentation: 12AB, 80G & CSR Form 1
To know more about the opportunity, visit: Link