Website ChildFund India
Job Title: Officer, Human Resources
Division/Department: Human Resources
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Reporting To: Director – Human Resources
ChildFund is a child development organization representing the voice of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children in India regardless of their race, creed and gender, since 1951. We annually reach out to over 3 million children, youth, and their families, from 3200 communities in 85 districts across 15 states in India, through our long and short-term programs and partnerships.
Officer, HR will be responsible for providing support to the human resources operations in the Country office of ChildFund India.
- Lead and support end-to-end recruitment and on-boarding processes.
- Support in coordination of talent management programs (e.g., internal mobility program, exchange programs) as they are developed and implemented.
- Coordinate employee engagement and logistics for face to face trainings and activities in the designated office.
- Ensure coordination of all onboarding and offboarding activities, including completion of relevant documents based on organisational need and local labor laws.
- Create and maintain personnel files /records.
- Manage absence management information and data, ensuring attendance records, time sheets and leave balances are maintained, including necessary approvals for payroll processing.
- Provide support in handling compliances relating employee grievances, disciplinary and performance management programs, policies and all legal employment obligations in line with relevant labor laws.
- Ensure performance review documents are collected and maintained in personnel files in a secure location based on organisational policies and as per local labour laws.
- Provide support in facilitating payroll, compliances and procurement process, as needed.
- Support employee learning and development activities, including arranging logistics.
- Support the implementation of staff programs and policies.
- Ensure all staff are oriented to HR policies and procedures on a regular basis.
- Ensure staff acknowledgment on key policies and procedures such as, Code of Conduct, Child Safeguarding policy, etc. are obtained, updated and filed.
- Any other role and responsibilities assigned by the Line Manager.
QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES:
- A master’s degree in Human Resources.
- At least four years’ demonstrated experience in the domain of HR.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Adept in using computer, particularly in using Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Organised, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual.
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at the same time, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong confidentiality ethic, demonstrate flexibility, and versatility in adjusting to changing environments and requirements as necessary
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues
- Be gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
How to Apply:
Please send your updated CV at email@example.com.
Please mention in the subject line of your email “Application for Officer, Human Resources.”
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to a workplace culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms. Furthermore, ChildFund International is committed to ensuring a workplace that safeguards and protects all children, including preventing their sexual exploitation and abuse, as well as preventing the sexual exploitation and abuse of its staff, partners, and program participants.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org