We are looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial leader that drives professional development and alumni engagement at ILSS. She will lead building partnerships across the social sector. The person will work in a highly dynamic start up environment with a close-knit, motivated team.
Roles and Responsibilities
As Associate Director (Professional and Leadership Development), your key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
Placements and Partner Engagement:
- Building a strong placement vertical, including managing relations with partner organizations (corporations and non-profits) and expanding the ILSS partner network to ensure ILSS is a trusted source for their leadership needs and talent pipeline.
- Leveraging multiple channels and personal networks for up-to-date information on available roles and opportunities for ILSS alumni, ranging from full-time roles and consulting opportunities, to Board and Advisory positions.
- Working with ILSS partners to understand their talent requirements, recommend appropriate candidates and facilitate the entire placement process for ILSS alumni.
- Working with ILSS alumni to understand their skills and interests map their profiles to relevant opportunities, and handhold through the placement process. Providing additional professional development support through mock interviews, peer coaching, etc.
- Meeting targets for alumni transitions and placement revenue per internal metrics
- Tasks include database maintenance, managing all placement-related communication; creating marketing/outreach collaterals for partner engagement, working with internal team and partners to manage all administrative requirements (e.g. contracts, invoicing, etc).
Alumni Relations and Engagement:
- Working closely with the alumni network and support them through their journey into the social sector
- Conceptualizing and facilitating alumni engagement events (Chapter meets, Learn Sessions and Master classes, etc.)
- Support internal teams in marketing and outreach activities, candidate intake interviews, program management, etc.
- The candidate will lead the development of a strong coaching and mentoring program, developing strong relationships with a stellar panel of mentors and coaches for the ILSS program.
Required qualifications, skills, and abilities
- 12+ years of experience in a HR, Talent management or Executive Search role.
- Understanding the social sector roles and opportunities would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Masters’ degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field from a reputed institution.
- Excellent written, oral and persuasion skills.
- Strong people management and networking skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- Understanding the ecosystem and the market intelligence and research
- Ability to independently grow this critical function for ILSS.
Depending on the candidate’s experience, ILSS offers compensation that is at par with Indian philanthropy pay scales.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.