Website Bright Future India
The Assistant Manager- L&D will support the manager/s, L&D; with their work on curriculum development; monitoring classroom through Learning Management systems (LMS).Designing and developing assessment tools for Bright Future’s livelihood and school programme. The role will also entail supporting training the team of facilitators on content delivery through creative methods
Masters Degree in Science/Arts/Education/Social Work or Masters Degree in Applied Arts( literature, sociology, theatre/drama or similar fields) with relevant experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting in writing Training reports,
- support in creating concept notes and project proposals
Learning Management systems (LMS) :
- Following upwith Bright Future’s LMS and MiS system on curriculum status in terms of regularization updates; delays and backlogs
Content creation: In terms of working on components of curriculum design for livelihood and school programs. Undertake timely periodic field visits and program audits.
- Post Graduation Courses preferred.
- English: Read, Write, Speak.
- Hindi: Read, Write, Speak.
- Marathi: Read, Write, Speak.
To apply for this job please visit portal.zinghr.com.