Website Indian School of Democracy
We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to join our team! As a Business Development Associate, you will be responsible for conducting market research, promoting company and building client relationships.
● Conduct market research and identify potential clients and donors.
● Pursue and cultivate key partnerships with various local stakeholders, and maintain relationships with current and potential clients.
● Create new business opportunities by presenting our capability, expertise, and experience in achieving social impact (Services and Original Social Actions).
● Achieve the above through activities including presenting, negotiating, contracting, and reporting in accordance with our client/donor requirements.
● Establish linkages with beneficiary groups and community partners to facilitate effective implementation by the project team
● Support and conceptualization and implementation of business development strategy with the team.
● Attend and represent the organization at online and offline meetings, events, and conferences to grow the brand recognition and awareness of ASSIST.
● At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales, Marketing, or other similar courses.
● At least 1-2 years working experience in business development or similar fields, preferably in the nonprofit or civil society sector.
● Keen interest in development work and being part of creating sustainable impact
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, with creative bent and commercial awareness.
● Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, with a proficiency in negotiating.
● Strong organizational skills, particularly in attention to detail, time management, and coordination of multiple clients simultaneously.
● Highly professional attitude, responsible, independent, able to work in fast-paced environments and meet urgent deadlines
● Adept at analyzing, breaking down, organizing, and articulating complex ideas, concept, and instructions in written and verbal mediums
● Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other relevant software.
Send your CV’s with the subject ‘BD Application’ to any of the following email addresses: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com