Website Dr. Reddy's Foundation
The key role is to drive the overall performance of the centres to Operational Excellence and support centres with quality lead for placements for the assigned centres.
1. Responsible for overall Grow PwD program implementation in the assigned area by effectively monitoring outreach/mobilization plan.
2. Ensuring Enrolment benchmarks were achieved at all the centres.
3. Planning strategies for revenue generation and ensuring its compliance as per defined benchmarks.
4. Independently handling Employer connect for the respective centres.
5. Providing all the support required to centre for the placement and providing post-placement support required for PwD’s.
6. Networking and building strong relations with all the Employers and raising relevant job orders for the centres.
7. Collect feedback from the Aspirants related to training and quality delivery of the program.
8. Identifying the needs of Employers and connecting them from sensitization.
9. Timely submission of all the reports to RM and all other stakeholders.
10. Ensuring all the centre expenditure is within the budget allocated and utilising the resources effectively.
11. Ensuring all modules in the session planner is delivered in the classroom effectively.
12. Ensuring real-time data updation is happening in the IT portal.
13. Any other activity assigned by reporting manager.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.