What we’re looking for
iDreamCareer recently raised a round of funding which is focused to invest in scaling up the B2C vertical. The Chief Business Officer will be a part of the top Executive position (CXO) at iDreamCareer leading the overall B2C business vertical as an intrapreneur, with deep focus on sales & marketing function.
- Responsible for complete P&L of the business vertical/s under him/her and enabling it to grow multi-fold.
- Implementing and improving the go-to-market strategy.
- Responsible for developing short and long-term strategies and goals for the Sales and Marketing Functions.
- Key member of the senior management team resulting in stakeholder management.
- Key responsibility includes driving & owning P&L, Business Growth, Digital Marketing Growth,
- Revenue Generation, Bottom-line and Top line growth and increasing Market share.
- Leadership for the development of strategic marketing plans including objectives and strategy for targeted markets
- Stakeholder management across levels and cross-functions.
- Jointly working with the senior management to chalk out a growth strategy and business plan for the company to meet its vision and goals- Building out a robust sales and business development strategy for the company- Nurturing the right partnerships and building the eco-system for the company that enables greater visibility in the market
- Oversee change initiatives with comprehensive planning and smooth execution
- Create a culture of metrics driven accountability that is balanced effectively with client and student centricity
- Drive the Business Unit’s annual strategy, budget and planning exercises
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities
- 10+ years and above experience (preferably an ex-entrepreneur in EdTech domain).
- Has experience in Scaling up Business from #0to1 and #1to10.
- Has expertise in setting up B2C and various other sales and marketing processes.
- Understand and improve on the key marketing drivers.
- Can establish processes and policies. Highly Data Driven and analytical with a bias towards taking decisions based on numbers.
- An Avid Marketeer with strong exposure in Digital Marketing (including Performance / Product Marketing).
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form relationships and build networks.
- Experience of leading cross-functional team and work
Industry standard basis experience + ESOPs
iDreamCareer is India’s leading EdTech venture recognized as World’s top 200 Edtech companies by ASUGSV Summit 2020 & the top 100 EdTech companies in South Asia by Holon IQ 2020. It works with high school & undergrad college students via its full-stack career guidance product that includes content on careers, colleges, exams, scholarships, psychometric assessment tools & one-on-one live counselling.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us your CV at email@example.com.
Include the role’s title in your subject line (Important)
Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org