GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India. It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia’s community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
GiveIndia, over the last 2 decades, has become India’s most trusted giving platform. We want to create impact at the scale of India’s development challenges and intend to enable this by being a tech and platform-first organization. We are looking for a product management leader to help build our product vision & strategy, and partner with all internal teams to deliver on it. This is an entrepreneurial role with an opportunity to define and realize GiveIndia’s ambitious plans to create deep social impact by making philanthropic giving bigger and better.
You will create large scale social impact by:
- setting the vision and long term strategy for all of GiveIndia’s platforms
- crafting and owning the platform roadmap, across all product categories
- leading a high performing product team of product owners and designers
- effectively partnering with internal stakeholders, especially the engineering team to deliver the platform in line with the platform roadmap
- defining and managing KPIs/metrics to measure product teams’ success with strategic initiatives
- synthesizing user trends, customer data, competitive analysis, and market research to increase GiveIndia’s reach
We believe you would be a great fit if you come with:
- 15+ yrs of the overall experience; 8+ yrs. of product management/leadership experience
- strong passion for social impact, and readiness to work at social sector compensation (known to be much lower than corporates)
- an entrepreneurial mindset, first-principles approach, action-bias and collaborative style
- experience working in the scale-up phase of a B2C / consumer internet platform
- ambition with demonstrated consistent high performance and steep career growth
- B.E./B.Tech required. An MBA is optional but would be a plus.
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.