GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India. It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia’s community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
This is a remote position.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our people and culture team to help us grow our Technology team.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.You will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our Tech positions.
- Post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Hirist and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with tech team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analysis to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven 5-7 years of work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for Tech roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Linked- In Recruiter)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices.
- Graduate from any stream, IT or relevant degree
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.