Website Milaan Foundation
Milaan is a non-profit organization, which envisions an inclusive and equal world, where every girl
is educated, healthy and safe.
We believe in the power of movement building, to challenge the social norms that reinforce gender inequality and re-write the narratives that shape the day-to-day lives of women and girls, normalizing social, economic, and political exclusion.
Our primary work is focused on and with young women between 12 to18 years of age from socially and economically marginalized communities. Milaan aims to empower adolescent girls by addressing the 4 dimensions that we have identified as critical for their well-being:
1. Completion of Secondary Education,
2. Enhanced access to information and services on Adolescent Health,
3. Prevention of Child Marriage
4. Prevention of Gender-based Discrimination and Violence.
At Milaan, We are deeply driven by our values of empathy, respect, diversity, integrity, innovation,
inclusion, and excellence in execution.
About Milaan’s Online Community
Milaan’s ambitious online community engagement plan is designed to engage with 1 Million
adolescent girls from the underserved communities of India and is built on three pillars:
– A two way WhastApp based chatbot
– Android Mobile App
– A crowdsourced advocacy/self help portal
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our Technology & Growth team! If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, PR and promotional events. Prior experience with automated bi-drectional messaging platforms and AI chatbots will be extremely useful in this role.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all online
community communications of Milaan.
Milaan’s online community Manager is expected to be involved in various activities such as:
● Planning communication schedule for outbound messages across various programs and beneficiary-facing departments of Milaan
● Responding to inbound messages which need a manual response
● Administration of online community of Milaan’s communication platform – this may include flow planning of AI chatbot engine, analytics reporting and management of Milaan user accounts
● Participation in online community focussed events and short message content creation/collation
The Community manager is expected to work closely with Milaan’s communication team as well as with Milaan’s program teams which are on boarded on to the online community platforms of Milaan.
1. Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
2. Provide engaging text, image and video content for our messaging platforms
3. Respond to beneficiaries in a timely manner
4. Monitor, track and report on beneficiary feedback and online reviews
5. Organize and manage events to boost product awareness – Milaan chatbot, Milaan Girl Icon App & Milaan’s adolescent girl advocacy & self help portal
6. Coordinate with Program,PR and Communications teams
7. Liaise with senior leadership team of Milaan
8. Build relationships with beneficiaries, social sector experts and communication solution providers
9. Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Skills and Qualifications Required
1. Proven work experience as an online community manager or similar role
2. Experience planning and leading online community initiatives
3. Experience working with CXM platforms such as Hootsuite, Sprinklr.Socialbakers Suite.
4. Simplify360. Salesforce Social Studio etc
5. Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
6. Excellent verbal communication skills
7. Excellent writing skills
8. Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
9. Hands on experience with social media management
10. Ability to interpret website traffic
11. Knowledge of online marketing
12. Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
13. BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
How to apply?
Please send your CV along with a Cover Letter telling us in brief why you are suitable for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Online Community Manager”.
Note: Milaan is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation, and evaluate all candidates based on merit. Milaan is committed to achieving a 50/50 gender balance in its staff. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com