GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India. It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia’s community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
This is a remote position.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Customer Experience professional to lead our Stakeholder Delight team. This team is responsible for engaging with both donors and non-profit partners (NGOs) to resolve their queries, help them understand our products and platforms, and help drive the success of their fundraising efforts.
These interactions happen via email, phone (outbound), web chat, social media and highly personalized physical mail. Across all of these channels, this team strives for accuracy and speed of resolution, while identifying opportunities to create delight. This is a relatively new function within GiveIndia and therefore needs a leader who can challenge the status quo and help define the future vision for this team.
- Take end to end responsibility of delivering a delightful experience for all external stakeholders of GiveIndia (particularly the retail donors, fundraisers and non-profit partners)
- Help create a vision for the Stakeholder Delight function. Define a roadmap for long term success and execute it in a time bound manner with strong focus on outcomes
- Proactively listen to the voice of stakeholders, analyze that voice and share the emerging patterns with product teams to drive continuous improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to proactively resolve matters
- Deploy tools and platforms to automate at scale – CRM tools, NPS surveys, ORM and social media listening and more
- Set up necessary reports for running day to day operations and for sharing periodic updates with key internal stakeholders
- Work closely with marketing and online giving teams to identify opportunities for delight, beyond efficient resolution of queries.
- Build the capabilities to drive 24*7 operations at scale across multiple channels for inbound, outbound and upsell tracks.
- Desire to contribute, serve and do impactful work for society
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and thrive in a startup culture where processes are evolving and hands-on execution is essential
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, without compromising on quality of delivery. The candidate should be comfortable taking ambitious targets and take ownership of delivering on SLAs
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment , with focus on growth and scale
- Prior work experience of 5+ years in customer experience design and execution
- Exposure to customer experience challenges for B2C online platforms and / or high growth startups preferred
Job Location – Work from anywhere( with regular travel to Bengaluru)
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.