GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India. It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia’s community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
This is a remote position.
Product vision for GiveIndia
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give – give bigger and better, through a giving marketplace where all the different causes and various donor segments come together to meet the development needs of India and Indians. The marketplace is a tech-first platform that’s solving for trust (i know where my donations are going, and that they’re making impact), convenience (didn’t know donating was that easy) and choice (could find what i care about easily).
GiveIndia is a tech-first organization that’s focused on large-scale impact. We are looking to build various products and solutions to promote a giving culture.
You will create large scale social impact by:
- collaborating with product leadership to define the vision and long term strategy for the platform you are working on
- crafting and owning the platform roadmap, across relevant product categories
- leading and mentoring a team of product managers and designers to drive a high performance culture
- effectively partnering with both, external as well as internal stakeholders, especially the business and engineering teams to deliver the platform in line with the roadmap
- managing KPIs/metrics to measure success with strategic initiatives
- synthesizing user trends, customer data, competitive analysis, and market research to increase GiveIndia’s reach
We believe you would be a great fit if you come with:
- 10+ yrs of overall experience; 5+ yrs of B2B or B2C product management experience
- strong passion for social impact, and readiness to work at social sector compensation (known to be much lower than corporates)
- an entrepreneurial mindset, first-principles approach, action-bias and collaborative style
- experience working in the scale-up phase of a B2B and/or consumer internet platform
- ability to be hands-on in performing day to day product management tasks
- ambition with demonstrated consistent high performance and steep career growth
- B.E./B.Tech required. An MBA is optional but would be a plus.
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.