Website Education Initiatives
Role and Responsibilities
- A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about Mindspark product and features, taking input of issues and their resolution thereof.
- Maintaining records of Tasks, Issues, Bugs and interactions.
- Appropriate and timely follow-ups wherever required.
- High quality issue resolution skills as far as technical issues are concern.
- Excellent skills to work with different teams at a time
- Escalate unresolved queries, issues and bugs to respective team for accurate resolution and implement it.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Readiness to upgrade own technical and interpersonal skills.
- Always ready for travel for the Product Implementation, Training and Support at least thrice in a month.
- Excellent oral and written communications and stakeholder management skills
- Good skills to provide training to small to medium group.
- Basic skills of Data interpretation and data explanation.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and Hardware and Networking
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in relevant fields.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in Operations Management
- Fluent in written and verbal communication in English & Hindi
To apply for this job please visit www.ei.study.