RESEARCH EXECUTIVE – QUALITATIVE
Manager- Research, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Design research/evaluation studies to assess the process and efficacy of the programs/activities implemented by Arpan
- Develop training modules and train the field investigators/staff collecting data on data collection procedures/protocols for evaluations/research studies
- Perform field visits for data collection (such as conducting interviews/FGDs) as well as ensure good quality of data
- Develop and update study protocol manuals for data related activities and FGD and interview guides used in study
- Write reports on evaluations/research studies conducted
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the existing data collection process and management systems and propose solutions
- Identify the R, M&E training needs of the program team and other verticals and implement training that meets these needs with the support of the R, M&E Manager
- Coach, train, and mentor R, M&E associate/s (if required) with the aim of strengthening their technical capacity, exchanging knowledge and providing professional development guidance in conjunction with the R, M&E Manager
- Other related tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Knowledge of qualitative theories like grounded theory, phenomenology, ethnography, etc.
- Experience in qualitative methods including in-depth interviews, focus groups, observations etc.
- Experience in qualitative data collection techniques like most significant change, appreciative inquiry, outcomes mapping, outcomes harvesting, etc.
- Experience in qualitative data analysis techniques e.g., deductive and inductive approaches, framework analysis, template analysis etc.
- Knowledge of NVivo or Atlas.ti or other qualitative software package
- Knowledge and experience in RM&E essential
- Work experience with nonprofit organizations preferred
- Experience working with children is a plus
- Proven writing skills in English and good excellent fluency in Hindi and Marathi preferred
- Candidate should be a team player and exhibit good organizational and social skills
- Should be able to work towards targets and multi-task
- Traveling to intervention sites and within country if required
Minimum Educational Qualification
A university degree in MSW/Anthropology/Gender Studies/ MPH/Education
5-6 years of experience in Research, M&E , qualitative research
Other desired attributes
Ability to work in a small team
30000-50000 per month +Travel +Therapeutic allowances
Department: Research, Monitoring & Evaluation
To Apply, Please send your Resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com