Website Lend a Hand India
About SoSE Schools:
The High-End 21st Century Skills SoSEs provide an education focused on skills and entrepreneurship development relevant to the fast-changing 21st century. The schools aim to build specialized skills in students across a variety of emerging and high-demand fields that will prepare students for employment in aspirational roles immediately after schooling, along with opening up pathways for further studies at the university level. The curriculum and content will be developed in collaboration with eminent institutes and organizations. Masterclasses, internships, apprenticeships, immersion visits, and live projects with industry partners will provide experiential learning opportunities to students and help them build industry-relevant skill sets.
About Lend A Hand India:
Founded in 2006, Lend A Hand India is a not-for-profit organization working at the cross-section of education and livelihood. The organization is committed to preparing youth in the age group of 14-18 years (Class 9 to 12) with employability skills to enable them to make informed career choices.
Lend A Hand India is a Lead Knowledge Partner with the Government of NCT Delhi on the HE21 SoSEs:
– Providing resources and expertise to assist in setting up and operating the schools.
– Providing curriculum and assessment design framework
– Tieng up with local businesses and industries to provide internship exposure to the students
– Guide and support setting up of labs and other infrastructure requirements
● Support the Educators in facilitating experiential sessions for the grade 9 and 10 students (8-10 Hours a week)
● Help in Co-creating Curriculum and Assessments with Industry and Academia Partners with the Educator
● Conduct and Evaluate assessments with the Educator
● Mentoring students in the domain area
● Facilitating Exposure Visits for Students with the Educator
● Planning Guest Lectures of Industry Experts with the Educator
● Other administrative and miscellaneous work in a school with the stakeholders
Required Skills and Qualification:
● Can facilitate experiential Finance Curriculum in grades 9 and 10
● Diploma in Finance/Accounts related subjects
● Have 0-2 Years of experience in the domain of finance and accounting, or If not, and you want to get your hands dirty, most welcome.
We also want you If:
● You have taken a risk and failed!
● Your mission statement is “I can Figure it out.”
Salary: 25,000/- Month
Location: HE-21 SoSE Schools, New Delhi
Employment Type: 12 Months (Contractual)*
*The work tenure can be increased based on the performance
Work Experience: 0 – 3 Years of Experience
As a non-profit organization, Lend A Hand India offers you the opportunity to be part of an exciting journey to revolutionize school education in Delhi by working on the Schools of Specialized Excellence (SoSE) model. In this journey, you will be the on-ground problem solver and change-maker responsible for bringing that change. At the same time, you’ll be working on the ground with various stakeholders such as school principals, teachers, industry experts (LAHI Educational Partners), LAHI Core Team, etc.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.