Website Care India
Manager/Asst Manager (Strategic Partnership & Alliances)
Fund Raising Communication and Marketing
Head, Strategic Partnership & Alliances
Based at Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad
The Manager/Asst Manager – SPA, will be responsible for driving the corporate fundraising along with the Head of SPA, to secure and manage significant income from a diverse range of Corporate donors.
S/He will lead SPA’s work on mapping the donor landscape, gathering donor intelligence, developing donor engagement strategy, building strong and effective working relationships with donors, support negotiations related to programme development with corporate CSR teams and CARE international members. S/He will work proactively with CARE India’s sector teams and other functional units involved in programme development processes to build a robust pipeline to resource CARE India’s programmes in the development and humanitarian action space.
- Revenue growth from Southern India region.
- Research, identify and plan approaches to potential corporate donors in alignment with CARE’s core approach
- Actively connect with CARE international team to share pitch documents that they could share with their network of corporates
- Prepare a portfolio on key corporate donors – structure, priorities, trends, funding partners etc. and share these with relevant stakeholders within the organisation
- Invest 70% of the time to meet potential donors and drive the team to go out and spend time in engaging with the donors/ potential donors
- Forecast donor opportunities and maintain a pipeline of potential donor opportunities.
- Identify and proactively pursue fundraising opportunities.
- Design various approaches to tap unrestricted funds from corporates and work closely with Direct fundraising team
- Identify new donors and potential consortium partners through networking and other mediums and build a strong donor database
- Develops high quality proposals, in coordination and consultation with Technical teams, relevant cross functional teams and consultants (Log Frame, M&E framework, budgets etc)
- Review Project Proposals, Concept Notes, EoI, Letter of Intent and ensure adherence to Donor guidelines before making submissions to donors
- Support SPA team members working from remote location for all required information
To apply for this job please visit careindiacareers.peoplestrong.com.