Website Association of People with Disability
Assitive & Adaptive Technology Department (AAT)
Director Marketing & Communication
Graduates/Post Graduates in Business Administration/Sales/Marketing/any related field
Other eligibility criteria
What are we looking for:
- Someone who is purpose driven and creative
- Self-confident – and prepared to work hard and to learn
- Must be a good team player, able to work across different functions
- Good oral and written English would be an advantage
- Spoken Kannada would be desirable but not mandatory
- Comfortable with technology and social media
Compensation: Salaries in the NGO sector do not commensurate with the private sector. If money is very important to you, we understand but this may not be the job for you.
Other notes: If you are a Person with Disability or a Woman professional, we will provide you with some extra consideration.
If you believe you qualify, please write to email@example.com with a detailed resume, one paragraph purpose statement that explains why you want to work in the SPO sector and details of your current compensation.
Detailed Job Description
- Establish contact with key management, decision makers, and influencers in from hospitals, government, ALMICO, rehabilitation centres, special schools, NGO’s and individual customers.
- Make presentations and obtain orders from above contacts.
- Develop strategic plans to increase customer database/ geography ordering activity.
- Analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative) are required to effectively manage activity within the assigned geography. Monitor progress and prepare counter measures.
- Uncover and develop potential sales opportunities within hospitals, rehabilitation centres, special schools, NGO’s and medical facilities to increase business opportunities.
- Remain in contact with established customer to provide proper information flow from APD to customer, as well as reporting competitive information gathered from the customer back to APD.
- Support ongoing product training and assist in retraining customer base in proper procedures to use with APD products.
- Competency in budgeting and forecasting by account and product for the working geography.
- Planning and implement exhibits, tradeshows and meetings of orthotic and prosthetic products.
- Maximize profits by upselling and cross selling additional products
- Communicate between sales, marketing, and support teams to improve customer experience
- Collect, analyse, and present field sales data to assist with strategy planning and implementation.
To apply for this job please visit www.apd-india.org.