Website Association of People with Disability
Shradanjali Integrated School (SIS),Education Program
Principal – Shradanjali Integrated School (SIS)
Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Physical Education ( DPEd/BPEd)
3 to 5 Years
Other eligibility criteria
Physical Education Teacher Requirements and Qualifications
- Current state teaching license or credential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Physical fitness
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of many kinds of exercise
- Excellent understanding of stretching and other safety concerns
- First aid training
- Compassion and respect for all students
- Understanding of students’ disabilities and adaptive PE techniques where applicable
Compensation : Salaries in the NGO sector are not commensurate with the private sector. If money is very important to you, we understand but this may not be the job for you. Our compensation package will comprise of a fixed salary and an attractive performance based incentive. Initial 6 months trial period and salary will not be constraint for the right candidates.
Detailed Job Description
Physical Education Teacher Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a curriculum that promotes grade-level standards in physical fitness
- Instruct students on the basic techniques needed to play team sports and other recreational activities
- Discuss the importance of living a healthy lifestyle that includes regular physical activity
- Monitor and document student participation and progress
- He or she should be able to handle children in an inclusive set up.
- Enable CWSN ‘s to participate in related sports events both internally and interschool
- Accompany special children to all sports events conducted by the government in the disability sector.
- Coach CWSN’s individually on wheelchair and other indoor sports activities.
- Present students to representation in state and national level sports.
To apply for this job please visit www.apd-india.org.