Job Title Project Coordinator
Location Mumbai(Bandra, Powai & Jogeshwari)
Number of Position 1
Brief background on Kinship for Humanitarian Social Holistic Intervention in India (KHUSHII)
KHUSHII is a non-profit organisation working for the upliftment and holistic development of underprivileged children, women and vulnerable families. Founded in December of 2003 by Cricket legend Kapil Dev, KHUSHII is currently working in 10 states in India namely Delhi, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka reaching out to approx. 30,000 children and impacting lives of more than 5 lakh in the communities in their fight against poverty, abandonment, social neglect.
Project Coordinator would work directly with the teachers and students to improve the learning environment of the school and with the school management for the successful implementation of the program.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Providing the overall operational support to all program activities.
• Direct, supervise, and coordinate the efforts of the operational and support staff attached to Projects.
• Identifying and devising innovative ways to deliver the curriculum to Teachers and students in the form of workshops based on their training needs and also demonstrating through taking of actual classes in the presence of teachers.
• Assess needs in operational and support staff, review applicants, and refer the applicants to the National Office. Participate in the identification of likely candidates, interviewing processes and final selection.
• Evaluate all direct subordinates and establish a routine schedule of school visits to monitor overall school operations.
• Record keeping, collection of statistics and tracking forms, attendance, and to undertake teacher observations, lesson plan design, and implementation.
• Oversee and monitor the use of program resources.
• Identify training needs of teachers and school accounts and administration staff.
• Participate in the design and organization of teacher training.
• Facilitate the planning, execution, and logistic of teacher training workshops.
• Support, facilitate, and oversee the implementation of all health project initiatives.
• Must have the flexibility to deal rapidly with numerous and often simultaneous problems.
• Liaison with local Government institutions and Corporates at State level.
• Framing of Proposals. Regular coordination with the Counseling team.
• Organizing meeting and updating a project schedule and ensuring that all necessary parties are aware of project deadlines. To work closely with DirectorProject(Implementation) and the National Office Team to ensure that project objectives are met. Proper planning, execution, monitoring and reporting to the National Office team.
• Proper planning, execution, monitoring and reporting to the National Office team.
• Overseeing the Accounts in coordination with the Accounts team in the National Office.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Ability to carry out responsibilities and make decisions independently.
• Must have strong facilitation skills and work as a team player in problem solving.
• Must understand and be aware of other coordinators’ scope of responsibilities and be willing to discuss with and when required defer decisions to ensure coordination of projects’ implementation.
• Must be a patient and good communicator who can function in an organization.
• Any post Graduate in any discipline / M.ED/MSW at least 2 to 3 years of experience in development sector. NGO sector is preferred.
• Proficiency in English and Hindi, additional languages will be preferred.
• Fluent windows application.
• Equipped with online modes of interaction.
Salary: Best as per the industry standards. Interested candidates may send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified by us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com