Website Etasha Society
Do you believe
- That every human being deserves to be self-reliant and live a life of dignity?
- That financial independence is the key to Empowerment & Self-respect of the disadvantaged?
- That you, personally, can make a difference?
Then, you could be the answer to ETASHA Society’s search for Project Coordinator & Mentor for some of our existing and planned Entrepreneurship Development Projects
You are the person we are looking for, if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in management and implementation of projects related to livelihood generation and/or women’s issues
- Ability to lead and manage field activities including community engagement and mobilization
- Experience of working with micro/cottage enterprises grassroots organizations in urban or rural areas
- Understanding and empathy for issues related to income generation and women’s empowerment
- Stakeholder relationship management skills as well as Donor Management
- Excellent communication skills in Hindi and writing skills in English
- Ability to write project reports and make presentations
- Proficiency in MS-Office
- Master’s degree in any discipline
As a Project Coordinator & Mentor, your Role will be to:
- Supervise, monitor, coordinate and oversee the day-to-day activities of the team members, the entrepreneurs and the enterprises incubated and supported by us.
- You will also identify new business opportunities for these enterprises to scale up and for new enterprises to be established. Based upon existing and emerging market trends you will have to guide the entrepreneurs and other community members to ensure growth and sustenance of their businesses
- You will encourage new members to join the project and benefit from it.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with all existing and new entrepreneurs on a daily basis
- Follow-up with the entrepreneurs to track progress of enterprises
- Providing business start-up and scale-up support to both new and existing enterprises through market visits/participation in events, meetings with external agencies and sharing of ideas and mentoring/counselling sessions with the entrepreneurs
- Participating in awareness creation introductory meetings/workshops for introducing the programme to community members
- Identifying and connecting with external agencies for imparting skill training, supply of raw materials and sales of finished goods
- Scaling up the existing and new enterprises by sharing best practices and providing support in all day-to-day functions of the enterprises
- Conducting training sessions with the existing and prospective entrepreneurs
- Improving the learning experience through introduction of new training modules and modifying the existing ones
- Coordinating between the team members, entrepreneurs and community members to ensure the project timelines and outcomes are met
- Coordinating with funders for preparation and submission of all relevant reports as per required timelines
- Arranging and sharing all required information and data with the funders
- Providing regular updates regarding progress of the project to funders on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Compensation and location
- Salary around Rs. 45,000/- per month depending upon skills & experience
- Location: In and around NCR
Interested candidates may email an up-to-date resume to email@example.com with full details including current address, minimum acceptable salary, 3 references and time-frame of joining, if selected.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org