Website Etasha Society
This position is located in ETASHA’s Entrepreneurship Development Project, wherein women and other disadvantaged groups are helped to set up and grow their self-owned enterprises.
As a Project Officer in Project Aarambh or in Project Mazbooti, you will assist in identification of potential entrepreneurs, training and helping them to set-up enterprises and incubate them for success. You will also help in identifying new business opportunities for new enterprises as well as for scaling up of existing enterprises.
Roles and Responsibilities
Identification of potential entrepreneurs who are keen on income generation for financial independence including:
- Conducting awareness creation workshops for community members
- Motivating and Counselling members of disadvantaged groups and their families to start enterprises for income generation
- Providing business start-up support through
- Conducting training sessions for new entrepreneurs
- Assisting in identification of business opportunities,
- Help in understanding the market by coordinating market visits, participation in sales events clarifying a business proposition.
- Sharing of ideas and mentoring/counselling sessions with the entrepreneurs
- Assist in clarifying the business proposition
- Assist in growth and scaling up of business for both new and existing enterprises through
- Coordinating with all existing and new entrepreneurs on a daily basis
- Organizing visits and meetings with suppliers of raw materials and wholesalers/ retailers/ institutions for sale of finished goods
- Motivating and counselling existing and new entrepreneurs to successfully operate their enterprises
- Ensuring all data and information is collected and stored as per project requirements
- Interacting with all relevant stakeholders and sharing required information as per pre-defined schedules and formats
- Providing all relevant support to other team members
- Basic understanding of business and markets
- Excellent communication skills in spoken Hindi
- Ability to write project reports and prepare presentations in English
- Proficiency in MS-Office
- Field experience working with vulnerable communities
- Preferably having 2 years of experience in program administration and implementing projects related to livelihood generation and/or women’s issues
- Master’s degree in any discipline preferred
Compensation and location
Salary: Rs. 20,000/month with minimum 2 years work experience
Duration: One year contract, to be renewed annually
Locations: 1 – Mangolpuri, West Delhi
2 – Sangam Vihar, South Delhi
Know more about us through our website etashasociety.org and our social media sites and if you are keen to make a difference to the world around us, and are from or willing to relocate to Gurgaon we strongly encourage you to apply.
Interested candidates may email an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of email id, current address, minimum acceptable salary, 3 references and time-frame of joining.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com