Website Central Square Foundation
Team: Government Projects-DIKSHA
Role: Project Manager
Required Work Experience: 2-3 years
Location: Delhi (expected to travel on a need basis to focus states)
About Central Square Foundation (CSF)
Founded in 2012, Central Square Foundation is a non-profit philanthropic foundation working with the vision of ensuring quality school education for all children in India. CSF has a mission focused on ensuring high-quality foundational learning for all children in India. To achieve this, we partner with individuals and social impact organizations to bring innovative solutions in education to build the capacity of the government to drive systemic impact. To know more about us and our work, visit www.centralsquarefoundation.org.
CSF supports multiple central and state governments agencies to plan, design and implement large scale education reform initiatives including DIKSHA . DIKSHA (Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing) is a national platform for school education, an initiative of National Council for Education Research and Training (NCERT), Ministry of Education. CSF supports few focus states to co-design and implement various programs through DIKSHA. The role involves the co-creation and implementation of comprehensive project plans, providing technical support in the areas of project planning, and coordinating with other agencies/NGO partners involved in the implementation of a program. This demands efficient management of multiple, ambiguous work-streams with tight deadlines, and consistent engagement with government officials at various levels of seniority.
Based out of New Delhi, the Project Manager (PM) will also play an important role in supporting the larger Government Projects team on a need basis in ensuring that ambitious reform initiatives are implemented in an efficient and effective manner. The PM will be expected to adapt to ambiguous circumstances, effectively respond to government requests, and strengthen CSF’s strategic goal of improving foundational learning outcomes.
The Project Manager will directly report to the Project Lead / Director of the Government Projects Team at CSF.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining relations with key government officials and other relevant stakeholders in the ecosystem
- Identify program opportunities ,Co-design strategic roadmaps and operationalize projects in collaboration with the government and other relevant stakeholders
- Identify operational bottlenecks and weaknesses, and devise appropriate processes and guidelines to mitigate them
- Provide regular updates to Government on progress of program along with data insights and support them in improving the program design
- Actively support team members by regularly sharing key learnings, providing feedback, thereby contributing to the overall learning of the organization
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required, preferably from a technology background.
- 2-3 years of large scale project management experience preferably in the education or technology industry
- Strong planning and organizational skills, and an ability to be able to set priorities, plan timelines and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and proactively and with little supervision
- Ability to travel on a regular basis to build and manage relationship with various stakeholders
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels.
To apply for this job please visit tcf.kekahire.com.