Website Wadhwani AI
The QA Engineer at Wadhwani AI will focus on testing, calibrating, troubleshooting, and debugging all software products on all platforms. As a QA engineer, you will take control of the testing activity and ensure its accuracy always.
The Wadhwani Institute for Artificial Intelligence (Wadhwani AI) is an independent nonprofit institute developing AI-based solutions for underserved communities in developing countries.
We work with over 40 partners including key government agencies, international development organizations, NGOs, and research organizations to identify real-world challenges, create and deploy innovative AI solutions to reach intended users and beneficiaries – to create sustainable, scalable impact.
Our projects are supported by leading philanthropies such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, and Google.org. Our accolades include winning the Google AI Impact Challenge (one among 20 out of 2600 competitors globally) as well as multiple awards at the 2021 Fast Company World Changing Ideas.
Our current portfolio of initiatives spans tuberculosis, maternal, newborn & child health, Covid-19 and cotton farming.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for all the phases of testing ranging from the deployment of code on the QA environment to successfully deploying a build/release into production.
- Validating of end to end workflows on a desktop application, mobile, or web including different platforms.
- Automating tests using standard tools, adapting to the existing technical environment for performing testing tasks.
- Identify any areas of improvement in the product based on understanding test outcomes.
- Core experience as a QA Engineer with strong object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Good experience in writing detailed test cases, high-quality bugs, issues, and regression reports for issues encountered during testing.
- Must have worked on mobile and web applications
- Experience in maintaining the manual and automated test suites and enhancing them
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Have a hands-on automation script with Selenium & Appium.
- Experienced in testing APIs (Postman)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Work experience as a Quality Engineer for 2-5 years
- Good to have programming experience in Java or Python
- Good to have experience with Load/Stress testing
To apply for this job please visit www.wadhwaniai.org.