Website Selco Foundation
Description of Position
The Content Manager at SELCO Foundation will be a key resource to accumulate information from various departments of the organization, treating/editing/compiling it for the purpose of various external stakeholders as well as planning and executing a dissemination strategy. The forms of content will include but not be limited to articles, case studies, research reports, videos and dissemination channels will include but not be limited to various print and online news agencies and content platforms, organization owned websites and blogs, special interest magazines as well as on partner platforms.
- Plan for a content building and dissemination strategy
- Build and write content by accumulating information from the organizations teams as per the priority subjects, relevance to external stakeholders and time of dissemination
- Media relations and building of partnerships to disseminate the content to various channels and ensuring publication
- Management and mentorship of team members based in Bangalore, and other offices for writing and management of content while adhering to strict timelines
- Tracking of publications and reach gained, evaluating results, providing suggestions of course corrections and building the same into new plans made.
- Assist, write, translate content for other organizational needs that may arise from time to time, including but not limited to reports, presentations, proposals
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in creative writing, journalisim, media, communication, pr or an allied field
- Hands-on, work experience of a minimum of 5 years especially in journalism, media relations or creative writing and editorial management is required
- Self-motivated, responsible and should be engaged and highly interested in the developmental agenda with an intention to be fully involved
- Ability to learn quickly from multiple subject areas and be a team player with excellent managerial and people skills to mentor and motivate other team members
- Fluency in English and knowledge of other local languages – Hindi, Odiya, Kannada, Assamese is preferred
To apply for this job please visit selcofoundation.org.