JOB TITLE: Communications Associate
LEVEL OF EFFORT: Full-time
BASE LOCATION: Cuttack, Odisha
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE: 0-2 years’ full-time/part-time experience
REMUNERATION: Commensurate with skills & experience and according to social sector standards
ThinkZone is a social enterprise that works towards improving the learning outcomes of children in low resource settings. ThinkZone provides access to quality learning opportunities for young children by empowering educators and parents through a blended approach of instructor-led support and accessible digital solutions.
The Communications Associate will be responsible for executing ThinkZone’s offline and online marketing strategy. She/he needs to thrive in a start-up environment, have a passion for innovation and should understand how to balance time, quality and cost to deliver. He/she should have an understanding of the development sector and the ways of digital and offline marketing along with good copy-writing and designing skills
RESPONSIBILITIES (NOT EXHAUSTIVE)
1. Building online and offline brand presence of ThinkZone
2. Leading and executing offline marketing strategies for improving end-users engagement
3. Developing communication collaterals including user stories, case studies, newsletters, blogs etc. in
collaboration with team
4. Conceptualizing and designing social media posts for all platforms.
5. Managing and developing content for the website
6. Reaching out to multiple stakeholders for improved brand engagement and developing
communications SOPs for team
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of Odia language would be an added advantage
2. Ability to curate content and communications materials for various channels and platforms
3. Designing skills on Canva, Photoshop etc. along with video creation and editing skills
4. Basic knowledge of digital tools like WordPress, Hootsuite, Sendinblue, Google Analytics etc.
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
1. Educational or professional background in communications would be an advantage
2. You will definitely be a great fit if you have all of the below:
– Good creativity and analytical skills and ability to think out of the box
– Disciplined and comfortable working with tight deadlines
– Self-starter and willingness to work in a start-up environment
– PASSION FOR SOCIAL BUSINESS! And activity-based, child-centred learning
INTERESTED? SUBMIT AN APPLICATION!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and references on email@example.com with the email title – Application for the Post of Communications Associate.
Cover Letter Questions:
Question 1: Why are you interested in this position?
Question 2: What skills/expertise would you bring to this position and how would this position help you achieve your goals
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org