Website Tech Mahindra Foundation
Role: Sr. Executive – MIS
Project: Tech Mahindra Foundation
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the field of managing MIS of projects related to skill development and education with any reputed CSR/NGOs/INGOs
Qualification: Post-Graduation/graduation in any field
Number of openings: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to Program Director – Employability
- Monitoring of data from various projects in MIS (Management Information System), and other monitoring tools
- Random data checks for quality related issues and taking up with relevant stake holders.
- Liaison with various vendors & External stake holders for effective management of MIS portal
- Verification of data by calling various students & companies
- Analyzing data of various locations / projects and submit reports at frequent intervals
- Be the first point of contact for the NGO partners / location teams on sorting technical issues related to MIS and data monitoring tools.
- Administrator for MIS and monitoring tools and resolving queries raised by various stake holders in
- Training location teams, partner NGOs and their staff time to time on new developments of MIS.
- Understanding of NGOs / INGOs / CSR working styles
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge on MS office is mandatory (specially Excel)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and confident
- Flexibility and Adaptability
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org