INVITATION FOR PROPOSAL
Inviting proposals for executing ‘Skills for Her Program’ to Train, Assess and Certify 1440
women on placement-linked advance computing courses such as Full Stack JAVA, Python,
Data Analysis, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security etc. to enhance their overall family income.
We are looking at implementation partner/s with below mentioned criteria:
- Experienced in implementation and training for young women on all or at least on
three advance technologies (mentioned above) to leverage women entry in core
engineering jobs. (minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience)
- Connect with Community, Colleges & NGOs to mobilize right set of candidates
(Note: Program does not focus on any candidate already pursuing any degree,
looking for candidates already college pass out with proper degree and colleges will
only be approached for alumni network for outreach) (IP has to provide demo during
presentation post clearing phase 1 screening)
- Strong LMS support system to engage trainees throughout the program and also
have facility to conduct Baseline, Endline & Impact assessments.
- Experience in providing soft skill training and preparing candidates for interviews
and groom them on professional skills and bring confidence to face any challenge in
interview and in life.
- Help beneficiaries to learn basics of financial literacy as a part of soft skill training to
help them manage daily expenses and learn how to save.
- Experience in handling both virtual and in person volunteering and employee
- Strong connects with industry and organizations for placement & recruitment of
trained candidates. (minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience with some success
- The applicant organization should have minimum 5 years of exsistance in the current
line of operations along with a net worth 6 to 7 crores.
With help of the implementation partners, we are looking at:
- Upskilling 1440 young women on advance IT tools and technology in the state of
Delhi-NCR, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, India
- 100% of these women are ready for future jobs and confident enough to excel in
Core IT career jobs
- Min. 65% women should at least be adding value to their annual family income
- 100% women successfully complete the training and get certified
- Identify 10% beneficiaries to create ‘Human impact stories’ (case studies) on
successful training completion and placement in core IT job should be captured and
Interested Organization are invited to submit their proposals for the assignment, which
must include the following, as detailed subsequently in this document.
A. Implementation partner details
B. Understanding, scope of work
C. Proposal with Implementation Plan
D. Detailed timeline
E. Financial Proposal
F. Monitoring and MIS tools and framework
G. Basic ‘human impact stories’ (case studies) framework
H. Details of relevant previous experience (budget, timeline and client/donor)
Please send the intent to proposal at email@example.com
For more information, visit: Link