About the Organization
GenEndIt is growing. We are a movement of individuals, groups, and organizations around the world that understand by working together, we are stronger. Anyone can join the #GenEndit Movement – individuals, organizations, initiatives and campaigns. #GenEndIt is supported by a founding coalition of AIDS NGOs and foundations, a guiding body that help steer the movement.
About the Grant
Introducing the GenEndIt Youth Mobilisation Fund to support specific campaigning activities led by HIV and AIDS focussed youth organisations, networks and movements.
Small flexible grants of between 200 GBP and 1000 GBP will be made available to young people to lead specific campaigning activities in their communities. Funded activity objectives can include strengthening and inspiring collective action, urging governments to take action and prioritise HIV in their international cooperation, particularly with support for youth-led HIV responses.
The fund is developed by the GenEndIt Steering Group and supported by Restless Development; young people created the HIV Youth Mobilisation Funds to advocate and make AIDS history.
- You’re a changemaker – you are under the age of 30 and work with young people.
- You can apply of you are…
- Voluntary and community youth-led organisation (including unregistered charities) that work with young people under the age of 30 on issues connected to HIV and AIDS.
- Not-for-profit youth-led company/ Social Enterprise/ Community Interest Company (CIC) that work with young people under the age of 30.
- Registered youth-led charity (including charitable associations, trusts, companies and CIOs) that work with young people under the age of 30.
- Statutory body (including local authorities, town, parish and community council) that work with young people under the age of 30.
How to Apply
Application deadline 23 June, 2023
For more information, visit Link