The Director – Fundraising will be responsible for managing and overseeing all fundraising activities – retail, grants and corporate. She/he will be responsible for developing fundraising strategies, managing relationships with all donor bases, and regular reporting to donors.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead the fundraising team in Bhumi, and develop and execute fundraising strategies for retail, foundation/grant, HNIs and corporate channels.
- Develop strategies for innovative use of campaigns, events, technology and other approaches to raise funds for Bhumi.
- Develop and maintain an active pipeline of prospective donors.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with corporate donors.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other NGOs and platforms that aid in fundraising efforts.
- Lead the effort to identify appropriate grant opportunities, write effective proposals, and ensure on-time submission.
- Secure new certifications and accreditations to aid fundraising efforts, ensure all current certifications and accreditations are up to date.
- Ensure on-time and accurate reporting for all donors – corporate, grants/foundations and retail donors.
- Work with the marketing and communications team to develop an effective pitch for retail and corporate fundraising efforts.
- Work with internal program teams, identify funding gaps and opportunities, and leverage relationships to secure funding for them.
Preferred Educational Qualification / Experience:
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Any post graduate degree – having an MBA in relevant disciplines will be preferred.
- Prior experience in the non-profit/Banking/financial sectors will be an advantage.
- Experience in project/program management, ability to coach and mentor a team, set and achieve targets/timelines will be a definite advantage.
- Experience in building and managing relationships with external partners, and working productively with several internal teams will be a plus.
- Should be able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be incredibly self-motivated, and have a strong drive to make a difference in the social sector.
- Strong people engagement, networking and influencing skills.
- Strong aptitude to use technology for greater impact.
Reporting to: Co-founder/Board of Directors
Designation: Senior Manager – Director based on the candidate’s profile
Scope: Full time
Remuneration: Negotiable based on the candidate’s profile
Minimum commitment: Three years
Expected Joining Date: March 2022
To apply for this job please visit bhumi.zohorecruit.in.