Website STIR Education
STiR is seeking to hire Senior Administration Coordinator for its pan India operations of STiR.
Based in Delhi and reporting to the Finance and Admin Manager, the Senior Admin Coordinator role is a central role for pan India operations in all geographies. We are currently working in close partnership with the governments to improve the intrinsic motivation of teachers (and the officials supporting them) in Delhi, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
You will be responsible for coordinating with all functional teams across India and global team members visiting India and supporting in strengthening our administrative systems, procedures and processes.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Administration – across all locations pan India
- Ensure that day-to-day office operations are coordinated with respect to all locations in the co working spaces or office locations as the case may be.
- Ensure office stationery is organised and maintained in support of the respective state teams at all locations.
- Supporting team members for organising meetings and providing facilities such as projector, digital camera, any other office equipment etc that may be needed.
- Maintain Courier logs.
- Manage and own the vendor selection process.
- Prepare and keep all vendor/operational contracts and purchase orders including office rental lease and contracts. Ensure all e-filing is saved in shared drives.
- Ensure proper tracking of work order with Vendor and payment tracking.
- Ensure vendor reconciliations and balance confirmation is done from time to time.
Procurements & IT
- Responsible for procurement of all goods and services.
- Responsible to prepare and maintain asset register.
- Conduct asset verification on annual basis and tagging of all the organisation assets
- Play pivotal role in office set up and office relocation as and when needed
Logistics & Event Management
- Responsible for making all travel bookings, local, domestic and international for all the team members across all locations and functions.
- Be the focal point as a single point of contact for all administrative coordination for all travel including logistics, accommodation, visas and airport pick -ups and drops as per STiR’s policies and processes.
- Maintain trackers or logs (google sheet or any other tool) for car bookings for staff/consultants/donors/funder visits and manage the car arrangements (from external agencies).
- Event management – Organising logistics for trainings/meetings within the office and external locations. This will include booking of hotels/cabs/pick up and drops etc. and coordinate with all functional teams.
- Ensure safety of all team members while planning and supporting with logistics.
Other Administrative Tasks
- Training, induction and re-inductions to new and existing team members on regular intervals to build understanding of administrative support and to understand the challenges and ensure continuous improvement.
- Process Mediclaim & Personal Accident insurance including coordination with insurance agency and supporting team members in their claim settlements. Ensuring information with regards to addition and deletion to the policy from time to time. Ensuring quarterly reconciliation with the agencies.
2. Finance Unit coordination
- Ensure vendor bills are received/scrutinized and submitted to Finance Unit for processing payments and follow up for any outstanding payments.
- Handle Petty Cash, maintain details in Excel, pay vendors/staff after securing relevant approvals.
- Maintain cash balances and put up request to replenish minimum balance as per prescribed forms.
3. People and HR support
- Support in maintaining and improving the employee records and current filing system as and when needed and be the backup for people team
- Supporting recruitment as and when needed
4. Play a critical role in championing overall culture at STiR that is in line with our organisational values.
- Model professionalism at all times.
- Ensure STiR’s resources are used as effectively and efficiently as possible in a cost effective manner.
- Make sure that all relationships you build are in the STiR spirit and in line with our values.
- Model ‘Growth Mindset’ at all times – show that improvement is always possible.
5 | Senior Admin Coordinator – India
Any other responsibility as mentioned by Line Manager or any other authorised person.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5-10 years of work experience in Administration. Experience in HR functionwill be an added advantage.
- Administration and secretarial skills
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Strong identification with STiR values.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent planning and project management skills, with strong time management capacity.
- Ability to communicate very effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to see things through to a very high standard ahead of time.
- Ability to learn and adapt rapidly based on feedback and new information.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Competent IT skills, i.e. Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Willingness to work with challenges and ability to work under pressure.
- Adequate planning and always being ready with back-up plans
- Multi-tasking ability with an analytical and methodical approach.
- Open to travelling within India
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
A consultancy fees of 46,491/- per month (₹ 5,57,892/- per annum) will be paid for your service (subject to relevant taxes at source), along with Medical Insurance for yourself, spouse and up to two children.
If your skills, experience & priorities align with STiR’s vision, mission & values, please apply below for the role of Senior Admin Coordinator, India. The full interview process will include a variety of additional tasks & assessments. We look forward to taking the next step with you.
To apply for this job please visit stireducation.freshteam.com.