Website ChildFund India
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Face to Face Fundraising
Division/Department: Individual Fundraising
Job Location: Mumbai and Bangalore
Reporting To: Team Coach- Face to Face Fundraising
JOB SUMMARY: The Business Development Executive – F2F Fundraising, will be responsible for engaging with people in shopping malls and corporate organisations setting up kiosks in such places as well reaching out to people on the streets to raise awareness about ChildFund India’s work and inspire them to become regular supporters of ChildFund India.
- Be responsible for enrolling long term supporters for ChildFund India’s work through prescribed products, reaching out to individuals in public places and business organisations
- Effectively and clearly communicate organisational objectives to people and the prospective supporters
- Be responsible for achieving supporter acquisition targets set by the organisation < /li>
- Ensure that the supporter’s details are correctly filled in the prescribed formats and incorporated into the daily/weekly reports
- Act as ambassador of ChildFund India by representing the organisation in a responsible manner
- Be responsible for maintaining required level of confidentiality on information relating to ChildFund India and its supporters
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE/ COMPETENCIES:
- Graduate with at least one-year experience in Face-to-Face Fundraising
- Candidates with experience in direct sales/marketing are also welcome to apply will be an added advantage
- Passion to work for people in need and their development is a pre-requisite
- Ability to talk and listen to wide range of people and build rapport with them
- Willingness to work outdoor for long hours.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- A keen learner, willing to take challenges and work under pressure to achieve assigned target
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
How To Apply :
Please submit your application only on the ‘Candidate Application Form using the below link along with your updated CV, at email@example.com
Please mention in the subject line your email “Application for the Business Development Executive – Face to Face Fundraising”
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This assignment will be on a consultancy arrangement until 31st March, 2021
ChildFund International is committed to a workplace culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms. Furthermore, ChildFund International is committed to ensuring a workplace that safeguards and protects all children, including preventing their sexual exploitation and abuse, as well as preventing the sexual exploitation and abuse of its staff, partners, and program participants.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org