Website Growth Development Innovations
GDi is looking for energetic and self-driven team members who aspire to join us in our mission of transforming the lives of individuals and communities for an equitable and inclusive world. You should apply for this role if you are driven by your internal calling to play your bit in our mission and make a positive difference with your contributions.
You will typically work in a team of 3-5 consultants playing an active role in all aspects of outcomes delivery and client engagement. You will work closely with government departments and impact-oriented organizations to drive transformations in domains like education, agriculture, environment, skill development, digital service delivery and health.
You will get a high degree of ownership of your work to identify the problem (diagnosis), strategize the solutions (design) and support the implementation (execution).
Typical work day in the life of a GDi consultant
We are a development consulting firm focused on creating impact. While no two days are the same, each day brings its own unique set of opportunities and challenges for the team members. Your day as a consultant at GDi may include (not limited) to the following:
● Diagnosing challenges and designing possible solutions: Breaking down the problem statement, analysing data sets to diagnose the potential gaps to solve
● Brainstorming with team and partners: Problem solve, plan and decide on the deliverables and next steps with your team
● Field visit and beneficiary interaction: On-ground interactions with partners/ beneficiaries and any other stakeholders, as required
● Stakeholder management: Attend meetings, discuss progress and coordinate with stakeholders to align on program objectives and next steps
● Organisation building activities: Participate in organisation building processes, prepare for monthly social and lead new initiatives at GDi
We are looking for competencies spread across 3 buckets of skills, alignment with our values and fit within our culture.
Skills to deliver the mandate
● Atleast 2 years of work experience or a post-graduate degree.
● Strong logical reasoning, analytical and problem-solving abilities
● Strong communication and articulation skills (verbal and written)
● Basic technology and data analysis skills
Alignment with values
● Alignment with our core values of putting the mission first; acting with high standards of integrity; pursuing excellence; collaborating to succeed; innovating to disrupt; and holding ourselves accountable
● Willingness to work with senior stakeholders in government and impact-oriented organizations
Fit within culture
● Passionate about creating impact
● Self-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset and a high degree of ownership
● Highest level of respect and empathy for internal and external stakeholders
Note – Field of past work experience or education is not a constraint. A strong leadership record in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting is preferred.
Opportunities for the candidate
● Ability to contribute to transforming the lives of individuals and communities
● Experience of working in a fast-paced start-up environment with a steep learning curve
● Extremely high degree of ownership with high-quality work given to each member
● Freedom to experiment, taste success and failures, and learn from each experience
● Nuanced understanding about the impact sector and impact consulting
● Close mentorship and professional development support by experienced leaders
The base location for all selected candidates will be New Delhi but significant time will be spent at project locations (generally the state capitals). Frequent travel to meet various officials within/outside the state as per the needs and requirements might be required.
1. Candidates fill this form and attach their CV and responses to the prompts
2. Shortlisted candidates submit a concept note solution on a real-life problem
3. Shortlisted candidates appear for a case interview with one of the co-founders
4. Shortlisted candidates have an interaction with a GDi team member and appear for
a final case + fit interview with the Founder & CEO
We are an impact-driven start-up committed to transforming the lives of individuals and communities for an equitable and inclusive world. We achieve our mission through the design and execution of large-scale development programs in partnership with governments
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.