Website Indus Action
Brief about the organization:
Indus Action’s mission is to support 1 million vulnerable families to move out of poverty by 2030 via a portfolio of high-leverage welfare schemes and rights. In the last 7 years, we’ve helped state governments build and implement interventions that have helped lakhs of citizens achieve better education and health access outcomes.
VISION 2030 – Enabling 2.5 million+ vulnerable families, sustainable access to legislated rights through PoWER
MISSION – Enabling vulnerable families, sustainable access to legislated rights
Primary responsibilities include:
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Design and manage Monitoring and Evaluation frameworks for the organization. ○ Set up and manage systems that can help gauge impact and inform program implementation.
- Designing and managing data frameworks and workflows across the organization.
- Analysing program data and ensuring high quality of the data collected through periodic checks.
- Standardise report formats and set up dashboards to share insights and analysis.
- Engage with external organizations for advanced data analysis , when necessary, by defining objectives and tracking progress.
Citizen outreach – Helplines:
- Manage Call outreach workflows, through internal systems and through external organizations.
- Define and track KPIs to ensure optimum level of operations.
- Engaging in brainstorming sessions with the team to identify problems and hypothesize causes and solutions.
- Supporting in active cultivation and maintenance of relationships with internal and external partners/stakeholders.
- Conducting research and literature review to draw from the best practices in strategic planning, monitoring, change management and organizational development.
- Supporting in strategizing operational plans of the organization.
- Managing Government Partners at the state level around common objectives
- Lead partnership with onground NGOs and other civic bodies
- Engage with bottom level of Government functionaries in the form the programme design, capacity building and monitoring
- Support development of new project strategies and engage with partners for building strategic partnerships for PoWER.
- Build decentralized capacity of team members to manage helpline work flows and data systems and reporting mechanisms.
- Engage with Govt partners on impact trend analysis and support team members to refine execution plans for optimizing impact.
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Strong project management skills
- Capable to work with Government functionaries and drive the project towards the mutual goal
- Strong analytical (data/evidence gathering, analysis and interpretation, survey design, hypotheses framing and validation) and research capabilities both qualitative and quantitative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel capabilities
- Comfort with technology usage and products
- Working knowledge of Odiya will be added advantage
- Facilitation skill
Competencies and Values:
- Rigour and attention to detail
- Time management, ability to keep calm during pressure situations
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- Result-driven and outcome focused-approach
- Adaptable and flexible in working style, comfortable with ambiguity
Education and Experience:
We believe that reaching our vision demands that we have the best and brightest group of leaders working to lead our organisation. Here are the minimum qualifications we look for:
- Master’s Degree from any stream (preference will be given to candidates with background of public policy & Social Science)
- Background in data required
- 4+ years of work experience in consulting or project management is required
The Senior Manager will be compensated based on Indus Action’s compensation benchmarking rubric – 5-8 LPA
Location: The position will be based out of Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
To apply for this job please visit indusaction.zohorecruit.com.