Website Educate Girls
Overview of the role:
This role requires to closely work with the Head of HR and the Leadership team to manage human capital, build the culture and bring organization effectiveness that helps to scale operations at Educate Girls
The role incumbent will have overall responsibility for driving and institutionalizing People related best practices in collaboration with regional HR Business Partners and Functional stakeholders. The role incumbent will need to develop deep knowledge of field, core programs, operations and align it to the best contemporary practices in Human Resources Management.
Areas of Responsibility:
1. HR Strategy & Organization Development
• Ideate, research & analyze HR strategies and its execution in alignment with organizational objectives.
• Work closely with HR Head and senior leadership team to identify and analyze HR Needs to create and sustain a high performing learning culture
• Work in consultation with HR Head in implementing organizational improvement initiatives, process excellence and change management strategies where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
• Design, execute and run the Culture Framework within the organization
2. Talent Management, Structure and Succession Planning
• Develop, structure and manage EGs approach to talent acquisition, management, succession planning and people development initiatives
• Work with key stakeholders on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their staff; to commission and evaluate agreed internally-delivered interventions.
• Develop coaching and mentoring schemes to support staff development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans.
• Structure and coordinate specific performance improvement initiatives.
3. Employer Branding & Communication:
• Work closely with Internal Communications team and improve Employer Branding, HR Brand Consistency and Communication within the organization.
• Work closely with external partners, campus, recruitment & training vendors, etc. to improve Employer Branding outside the organization
4. Management Information/Reporting
• Research and analyze impact of initiatives and present reports as required
• Monthly/Annual HR Analytics.
• Presentations for Board Meetings, New Ideas, etc.
• Reviewing risks and demonstrating a quality focus to generate insights.
Preferred Education Background:
• Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource. It will help to have a background in Psychology and business strategy.
Preferred Work Experience:
• 6-10 years of progressive experience in Business HR/Organization Development and experience in change management will be an advantage.
Preferred Skill Set:
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
• Effective planning and project management skills
• The ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyze findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions.
• Event design and facilitation skills.
• Numeracy and ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
• Very well versed with MS Office _ WORD, EXCEL & POWERPOINT, Google Sheets, etc.
• Affable, Self-motivated, enthusiastic and result-focused.
• Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity.
• Creative, innovator and can think out the box.
• Committed to high standards and continuous improvement.
• Ability to move between big picture and detail.
Should be open to travel across rural belts of Rajasthan, MP, UP & Bihar.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.