SIDBI & FCDO launch 3rd window of Swavalamban Challenge Fund
Timeline: Accepting applications till November 30, 2023, 1800 hours.
About the Challenge Fund:
SCF is a competitive mechanism to crowd-source innovative and outcome driven solutions to development challenges. It aims to provide financial support to non-profit organizations / educational institutions / social start-ups which have focus on development agendas and ready to act as a catalyst for bringing change. SCF is open for Inclusive, Innovative, and Impactful (I3) projects which further aims to create enterprise, leverage innovations, and promote markets to bring resilience and sustainable incomes to unprivileged.
Fund Support under SCF-III : Eligible entity may apply to SCF III to scale up an existing (proven or promising) project which is under implementation or already completed. The ongoing project must have established its potential by way of demonstrated impact having potential for scale up or having displayed promising results in a completed pilot and the project is ready for Scale up.
Eligibility Criteria:Applicant must be a registered entity from one of the following category:
2. Section 8/25 company
4. Educational Institution
5. All start-ups working in development sector having valid Startup Recognition Certificate from government authority
6. Entity should have been in existence in India since October 01, 2021 or earlier having complied withall the statutory guidelines pertaining to organizational regulations and operations in India.
7. Entity must have audited its account and finance for previous 2 consecutive FYs.
Thematic areas of Proposal
1. Innovations in Livelihoods & Financial Inclusion
2. Enterprise Solutions for Building Rural Economy
3. Special Category Entrepreneurship Promotion(Enabling Vulnerable and Socially Excluded Groups)
4. Strengthening Market Connect for Artisans
5. Sustainable Initiative for Enterprise Creation & Social Cause
For more information, visit: Link